ENROL ANY TIME!
The Capstone Preparation Course is a self-learning, appropriately paced online learning platform that will assist in your studies for the Capstone Exam.
This course contains recorded tutorials only. You can enrol in the course at anytime, and have access to the course materials for 90 days.
This course is designed to place you in the best position possible to succeed in passing the exam, offering a number of practical modules throughout the program.
What you'll get:
- Recorded introduction presentation (2 hours)
- LEGEND training
- Review of the Code of Conduct
- Tips, tricks and recommendations for approaching the Capstone
- Key mistakes made in the Capstone
- Self-assessment questionnaire (to be completed on the student’s own time)
- Module 1: Multiple choice and short answer questions
- Students will complete three practice written assessments that each consist of 25 multiple choice and three short answer questions. Short answer questions will require students to analyse a case or a scenario and formulate viable solutions based on the facts provided
- Suggested responses available upon completion of the multiple choice and short answer questions.
- 2 x recorded tutorials (2 hours each)
- Module 2: Written Assessment
- Students will complete three practice written assessments that each consist of two complex case studies
- Suggested responses available upon completion of the written assessment questions
- 3 x recorded tutorials (2 hours each)
- Module 3: Oral Assessment
- Students will complete two oral assessments
- Recorded tutorial (2 hours)
- Concluding presentation
- Two hour recorded tutorial - summarising what was covered over modules 1-3.
- It is the objective of the Capstone Preparation that students feel confident and capable in completing the Capstone Exam.